Low energy consumption electronic pump for water circulation in all types of domestic heating and cooling systems.
The new range of EVOSTA 3 circulators by DAB combines the strength of an mechanical circulator with the benefits of the electronic circulator.
Thanks to the permanent magnet synchronous motor, the frequency converter and the energy efficiency of EEI ≤ 0.19, as well as the protection class IPX5 and the integrated bleeding plug, the EVOSTA 3 family ranks as one of the best products in the category in terms of performance and reliability.
The range of EVOSTA 3 circulators is the perfect replacement for old three-speed circulators due to its compact size and all-round performance.
The product is also extremely user-friendly, with a single button for sequential setting and direct access to the motor shaft for unlocking it when necessary.
EVOSTA 3 version has a display t showing the instantaneous flow rate, the instantaneous head and the instantaneous power consumption in Watts.
EVOSTA 3 version also offers the new function of automatic degassing.
- Operating range: 0,4-3,3 m3/h with head up to 6,9 metres.
- Pumped liquid temperature range: from -10 °C to +110°C
- Working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Protection class: IPX5
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with horizontal motor axis.
- Standard power input:: single-phase 1×230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Pumped liquid Clean, free of solids and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral, with properties similar to water (glycol max 30%).